Friday, September 17, 2010

EMO, just EMO

Recent days everyone is so emo.
I also emo already, not only being affected by others, but also cause of some other incidents..
I chat with friend, and i just realize, i am emo-ing cause of many many things
Huan who went back to Melaka today, my secondary school friends, HER, my badminton rackets, TZ18ians and UTAR life...

Huan went back to Melaka again, so fast, just one week. Had been long time never gather with him for so long since he went to KMM in May... Maybe that's the reason why everyone is not willing to let him go..
How rare we can gather for so long in one year time? Last time i had started to get use to that he is studying in Melaka, not around Klang.
I thought the situation this time is same as every time he came back to Klang during weekend for maybe 30 hours ~ but end up i realize, we spent almost the whole holiday together, and this causes me to be emo when he is leaving Klang again.

Sometimes i just don't like to be mature. Mature, means we need to consider lots of things, before we do somethings.. And sometimes, those considerations are just so annoying. I just don't like, cause all these things can even make some of us feel irritate to some others, or even cause some of us to quarrel.
I just don't like, especially quarreling between friends. Best friends will just argue, never quarrel, right?

HER, i don't know what i wanna say.
I realize that she is so important to me. 
I concern about her, care about her, and i knew all these don't worth
Maybe, that's the part she is special from others. 
Now i miss her a lot, which i never had that kind of feeling before.
A very very very, and i mean very very very strong feeling. 
Because, i start to miss her, from the first second, she is out of my vision.
But i can't do anything, because the magnet theory, the very first quote i created myself, applies everytime.
"Sometimes things go like that. You wait for something for a long period of time, and you decided to let it be... End up it comes nearer to you when you start to release it. I used to get nearer to it but, it was like two magnets with the same pole, repelling each other... There is always a fixed and unchangeable distance in between, no one or nothing can overcome it...."

Suddenly i very miss my dear TZ18ians after watching the video about TZ18 made by Lik How, in facebook.
It's 27 minutes long, and i spent all the time watching it. I like all the photos, and enjoy the background musics. Nice match, Lik How! He truly has the potential to be a movie maker. Wow!
Watching the video, every moment we spent together came into my mind. I always remember our laughter no matter where we were.
So sad that we knew each other so late, and we got closer so late. The time offered for us to spend together not much and not enough. And yet most of us will be separating in the next sem.
I hate sem 2 right now, but things will be totally different, if TZ18 remains in the next sem.
I like to have a fixed group of best buddy... That's why.
Starting my sem 2, my secondary school friends will all go back to their school and continue their studies... and i will not be with my dearest TZ18ians all the time anymore. 
LOL. It sounds not very nice.

Argh, i don't want to count down for sem 2. ><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est la vie..stay strong dude..we will meet again la...very fast~
be mature is the only path towards success in life~even for happiness..u have to consider lot of things but it's oso a type of training for u~~
u oso noe the magnet theory does work..then u shud do sumthing practical...and not continue like that..
Time never stop..even for a milli second..so be optimistic..
PS:Like this>>>Best friends will just argue, never quarrel~~

~Henry~ said...

i noe... doing some practical... mayb like... keep fit? lol
i hope tht thr is some other pathway that lead us to success, yet we dunit to face so much of troubles and problems
actually i m quite optimistic alr lol ~~
my 13th quote! LOL