Monday, September 20, 2010

Sem 2, i'm back to UTAR

Yeah, "congrats" to all the UTARian, you guys are here again.
I'm back to the university again.
Sigh, it seems like not a very good beginning.

I'm glad that the very first period of sem 2 i manage to be in the same class with some of the TZ18ians, although the room is so damn hot.
But when i went to the maths tutorial class with Chen Yee, everybody in the class is just so strange. Where are my dear TZ18ians?
At that moment i felt so upset. Everybody is just so strange, really. I felt like i still can't adapt to such environment yet, moving to different class, and met different people.
But luckily that i got Chen Yee and Mandy them to accompany me...


And i failed, to change my timetable.
The Foundation General Office reject my claim to change my timetable.
Yeah, so nice. I gonna continue my super-duper sucks timetable till the end of the trimester. 14 weeks, so long
Argh!!! It really sucks!!!


Another bad day. Ishhhhhh

No comments: