Saturday, September 25, 2010

You and me

Looking at you from behind
I just realize, we are far away from each other.
No matter how hard i tried to get closer to you, there is always a limit.
No matter physically how close is me to you, our hearts are always far apart.
You own my heart, but i failed to occupy your heart. It's too far.

You know that, i am just so care about the way you looking at me.
Whenever you said somethings about me, no matter you are joking or other else, i was actually guessing what do you think about me from what you had said.
If you talk somethings bad about me, actually i quite mind, and i try to prove to you that i am actually not that bad. If i did, I will try my best to improve myself.
That's the power of you, that your single word can make me change.


看着你的背影
我渐渐发现,我们的距离其实很遥远。
我们之间的距离永远存在一个底限,无论我如何努力的靠近你。
表面上,我们可能走得很靠近,但是心,却相距遥远。
你拥有了我的心,但我却无法占据你心中最重要的那一块。

其实我很在意你对我的看法
当你说到任何关于我的事,我的心里总在猜测你怎样看待我,不管你是否在开玩笑
如果你说出了我的不好,我会尽量证明我并非如此。如果我真的是如此不好,我会尽量改善。
这就是,你不同之处,你的力量;一个字,足以改变我。。。

No comments: