Thursday, September 16, 2010

What A Bad Day

I thought today will be a good ending for the whole holiday plans
But as things go on, i know it wont be, at least not a perfect one.

I lost my beloved two rackets, and hooi shan's another two rackets.
So upset, because that two rackets accompanied me for many years, more than 10 years for the longest one.
They accompanied me since i really join the badminton sports when i was in form 1
How sad, i used them to play in every matches every time i play badminton, and now they left me, alone.

So disappointed to myself.
I hate that things do not go on smooth when people trust me.
Shan did ask me to help her to fix her broken rackets, and i did half of it today before went to the BBQ party, and after that, they all gone.

What was in my mind was, i brought 4 rackets out from my house, and bring nothing back home.
Then i emo already. I don't like this kind of thing to happen, yet why it comes to me now?!
I was so excited when i success to fix the cushion grip for shan and after that my efforts were wasted totally.
I was hugging the four rackets in ding xian's car when we were on the way to kah wee's house but now i have nothing to hug anymore.They GONE.
All these comparison picture keep on come to my mind and this makes me really upset right now.

Sincerely apologize to shan for losing her rackets and
Sincerely thanks her for not blaming me after the incident, instead she did console me for losing my beloved rackets.
But i really feel guilty... Sigh.

I failed my day.
EPIC FAIL!!!

No comments: