Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School reopen? Nooooo!!

My school holiday is going to end, very soon.
I was quite anticipating to study in sem 2 before the holiday starts but now, after i have enjoyed my holiday, i dont feel like wanna study in sem 2 yet ><

I really did enjoy my holiday very very much, gathering with all my old schoolmates who went back from other places all around M'sia.
We went to KLCC for the book fair, sing K & watch movies, and played badminton
Of course, including the main activity in this holiday --> the Kuala Selangor 2 days 1 night trip.
And today, we went to Taman Pertanian again~
Tomorrow, we are going to watch movie and having our very very first time BBQ party as our Mooncake Festival celebration ~
So pack! but the time passes soooo fast
I dont want to face all the assignments!
Argh!!!!!

My holiday is not enough
Really, really, really!!
I need more!!

No comments: